Small town girl exploring big city food. From cooking from scratch and using local, seasonal ingredients when possible to dining at some of the most lauded restaurants. These are my food adventures.
Beauty and the Feast Favourites
- Chilliwack Airport (homey pie)
- Glenburn Soda Fountain and Confectionary (vintage ice cream)
- Bella Gelateria (artisan gelato)
- Ganache Bakery (killer cake)
- Soirette (best macarons in town)
- Beta5 (chocolate and ice cream)
- Earnest Ice Cream (artisan ice cream)
- Revolver (Vancouver, BC)
- Onyx Coffee (Bellingham, WA)
- New Row Coffee (London, England)
- Budin (Brooklyn, NY)
- 49th Parallel (Vancouver, BC)
- Kaffiene (London, England)
- Raffa Cycle Club (London, England)
- Timbertrain (Vancouver, BC)
- Nude Espresso (London, England)
- Tap 193 (London, England)
Shoryu is a Michelin guide recommended Ramen bar that specializes in the thick, rich white pork soup Hakata tonkotsu ramen.
Plane Food is a Gordon Ramsay concept restaurant located in Heathrow Airport. After a period of expensive and somewhat mediocre meals, it was a relief to eat something quick, tasty, and affordable.
Budin is a coffee shop, beer bar, and design experience in New York with Nordic inspired designer goods, chocolate, clothes and bikes.
The theme of Giovane is Italian from day to night.
TWG through The Urban Tea Merchant has launched the Red Lantern Tea Mooncake Collection of four tea-infused mooncakes
Goes down like beer but tastes like coffee. Try the Nitro brew coffee at Timbertrain yet?