So I photograph every fabric I buy so I don’t buy duplicates when I’m shopping … but it appears there is an app for this.
With FabricStash you can keep your entire stash, no matter how big, in the palm of your hand. It’s easy, just snap a photo of your fabric, enter as many details as you’d like, and you’re ready to go! With fabric stash you can:
- Create project lists, allowing for easy access to a list of the fabrics you’ve gathered for your next quilt, or used in past quilts.
- Match old fabrics with new using large, full color photos
- No more carrying fabric samples while shop-hopping.
- Organize and view your stash by color, style, manufacturer, line or project.
- Keep track of exactly how much of a fabric you have.
- Make a wish list of fabrics you’d like to obtain in the future.
- Enter custom category names and notes about your fabrics.
- Save money- no more duplicate purchases.
- Added in ability to give fabrics two images instead of just one
- Added in Non-Fabric Material (Notions)info storage so you can now track your stash of buttons, ribbon, thread,patterns…etc
- Non Fabric Materials can also be assigned to projects just like Fabrics
- Updated backgrounds and icon.
Updated with your suggestions and feedback 4/5/2010
- Added ability to track Cost, Location, Height, Width and Weight of Fabric
- The notes field now auto-expands to allow for inputing of multiline notes about fabric.
- Your fabric stash should now remember the last category sort used and will preserve this selection in between sessions.
- Existing fabrics and materials can now have the option to be added to a project from the project detail screen to allow for faster project creation.
- Improvements have been made which should improve speed/performance when browsing through a large stash
- The way user inputted values are remembered for fast re-entry has been saved has been changed to enhance stability and further reduce chance of data loss.
- Additional speed and stability improvements.
Fully customizable, FabricStash can be personalized in many ways to fit your individual needs as a quilter or designer. FabricStash is also smart, if you’ve entered a custom description before, it will remember it for later use. Give it a try, you’ll love it!