Green Lemongrass is a family run vietnamese restaurant in Richmond near No.3 and Westminister. All around the food is solid, the pho is hot, fresh and generous and the spring rolls and spring rolls are also good. Not as good as Pho Lan but still good. I usually order the Green Papaya salad with chicken or prawns or a special pho. Jong has the vermicelli noodle bowl with spring rolls, and lemon grass pork skewers.
There are a few key points that set it above the plethora of affordable eats in Richmond.
- There's a charming little patio to enjoy on our precious sunny days.
- It's clean and so is the bathroom.
- The service is swift, polite enough for an asian joint.
- They accept cash, debit or credit.
- There is small parking lot where there seems to be 'just' enough parking but it's also a reasonable walk from Lansdowne Station along the Canadaline too.
- The prices are reasonable.